- CFBThe ultimate guide to opening weekend
- MBKWilliams talks UNC's court dedication |
- BASEVideo review challenge system approved
- MBK10 toughest home courts in the nation
- CFBUIndy WR's heroism goes beyond field
- CFBGrier to lead WVU in hopes of Big 12 title
- MBKCan Washington lead a Pac-12 reboot?
- WT&F (O)NCAA expands T&F exchange zones
- DI Cross Country ChampionshipNov. 18, 2017E.P. Tom Sawyer State ParkLouisville, KY
NCAA runners compete in triathlonAugust 15, 2018 1:49 ET
When Mary Alex England lapped around the track for the final time as an Ole Miss runner in 2017, some may have thought her athletic career had ended. England, however, had other ideas.
Former NCAA Athletes representing the USA at PyeongChang GamesFebruary 12, 2018 12:12 ET
Susan Dunklee, Nick Cunningham, Brittany Bowe and Aja Evans are now known for their Olympic journeys, but these athletes also shared success as DI NCAA athletes.
New Mexico wins the 2017 DI ChampionshipNovember 22, 2017 12:45 ET
New Mexico wins the 2017 DI Women's Cross Country Championship. New Mexico's Ednah Kurgat finished off a perfect season by setting the DI women's NCAA record with a 19:19.5. Look back at highlights from both the men's and women's races.
Relive the 2017 XC championships (Video)November 20, 2017 9:15 ET
What a 2017 cross country championship weekend it was.
Kurgat shatters DI championship record timeNovember 18, 2017 2:42 ET
Saturday’s six NCAA Cross Country Championships were rife with resplendent races, and the first of the day might’ve been the most dominant.